- Description: This week we were supposed to design a letterhead and a business card. I really like Scandinavian folk art, so this I came up with.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): First, I sketched out a couple of logo ideas and asked people which they liked better. It came down to two of them which I ended up combining when I designed the actual logo in Illustrator. I found a couple of fonts that made me think of folk art without being too artsy to use as well.
- Message: If you like folk art, you will probably like this store.
- Audience: People who are into folk art or like the patterns.
- Top Thing Learned: I think the biggest thing I learned was how to align elements in Illustrator. It was really helpful in centering the compass behind the moon.
- Color scheme and color names: Brick, orange, and gold, analogous
- Title Font Name & Category: Footlight MT Light, Oldstyle
- Copy Font Name & Category: DTLDocumentaSansTCopy, Sans Serif