- Description: A brochure about touring castles in Europe.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): First, I designed the logo in Illustrator, and then I took it into InDesign and designed a brochure. I used filler text for a while, but I came up with my own text a little later. I cut out a portion of one of my castle images in Photoshop and then wrapped my text around it. The last thing I really had to do was change the colors to something more vibrant. Originally it was more of a pastel color and it made it looked like a princess castle brochure.
- Message: If you like history and castles, we do tours of many different castles in Europe
- Audience: Anyone who likes castles and history
- Top Thing Learned: A friend showed me how to use Adobe Color to find a good color scheme and it helped me so much.
- Color scheme and color names: Tertiary: Gold, Purple, and teal.
- Title Font Name & Category: Cardinal, decorative
- Copy Font Name & Category: Sinhala Sangam MN, Sans serif
- Word Count of copy: 313
- Thumbnails of Images used:
- Sources (Links to images on original websites): (They are all from unsplash.com) https://unsplash.com/photos/X-kv–kv2lc, https://unsplash.com/photos/6roxyet376g, https://unsplash.com/photos/KSyemQIWwP8, https://unsplash.com/photos/7uDRk7fnou8
- Don’t forget to include your video presentation!