I got lots of great portraits of my roommates this week. They are a very fun-loving group of girls and so some of the portraits are a little silly, but I think they still turned out nice and they do a good job of showing their personalities.
The first image is a side composition. I used a large aperture to blur the background. The only edits I made in Photoshop was to crop and widen the image a little, take out a few small blemishes and a random guy in the background. The only edits I made to the second image was to apply a slight Gaussian blur in Photoshop because the background was clearer than I would have liked. I lightened images 3-6 and took out a few blemishes, but otherwise they are unchanged. I brightened the eyes and teeth and took out a few blemishes for the 7th image, and did a color match on the eighth using Photoshop. I tried a color replacement on the ninth, blurring the pink color around her hair so that it looked a bit more natural.
- Side Composition Portrait
2. Head and Shoulders Portrait
3. Full Body Portrait
4. Interacting Portrait
5. Second Interacting Portrait
6. Natural Environment Portrait (Mikaylee is going to be a teacher, so this is of her teaching in a classroom)
7. Portrait Touch-ups (Blemish and dodge edits)
8. Color Match Portrait
9. Color replacement Portrait